Blush Colour Infusion
We like your style!
Great choice, but it's temporarily out of stock. Get an email as soon as it's available below:
Blush Colour Infusion from Laura Mercier is a sheer, buildable and silky-smooth cheek colour that blends seamlessly with skin for the most natural, fresh look. Pure colour pigments feel weightless and apply evenly to skin for a healthy-looking flush of colour that lasts 10 hours. Infused with micro-fine powders, this next-generation formula can build from a diffused, sheer hint of color to a bold colour statement. Designed to layer as flawlessly with liquid or powder makeup as it does on bare skin. Shades range from soft neutrals to vivid pops of color, with finishes ranging from matte to a subtle sheen with hidden pearl, to suit a variety of skin tones and skin types.
- Rose (matte rose pink)
- Chai (matte dirty rose)
- Ginger (matte pale nude)
- Strawberry (matte bright pink)
- Kir Royale (matte berry wine)
- Sangria (sheen plum berry)
- Pomegranate (sheen fuschia pink)
- Fresco (sheen brown nude)
- Peach (sheen light coral)
- Grapefruit (sheen red coral)
This product was used in our blog tutorial on how to create a Quick and Easy Vampire Makeup look for Halloween!
- Before applying powder blush, always set skin first with Translucent Powder for the most even and smooth application.
- Pick up product with Cheek Colour Brush or Angled Cheek Colour Brush.
- Desaturate the colour on the back of your hand to distribute pigment evenly through bristles.
- Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application.
- For a bold look, release more blush colour by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application.
- Focus on the center of the apple and build the colour to the intensity you desire.
- You can also dilute brush with Translucent Loose Setting Powder for an even more sheer application.
- Tap a small amount of Translucent Loose Setting Powder onto a tissue.
- Dip brush into Translucent Loose Setting Powder and saturate the bristles before picking up Blush Infusion colour.
Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007).