Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and now is the perfect time to look for gifts, whether that’s for your significant other, Galentine’s Day celebration, or even the little ones in your life. Show all your loved ones how much you care with a personalized beauty basket, a bundle of self-care supplies, or that one thing they’ve been wanted but haven’t gotten for themselves.
GIFTS FOR HER
If you’re looking for ideas to get your girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, or bestie, we’ve got you covered! Whether she’s always creating new makeup looks, love a good skincare routine, adores the newest and hottest fragrances, or flaunts her locks are her favorite feature, you can mix and match with all different price points and popularity.
If your lovely lady is a makeup lover, a fresh lipstick, new eyeshadow palette, fun highlighter, or unique mascara can make their day. While skin-matching products like concealers or foundations are a bit tricky when it comes to getting the shade right, makeup with Valentine’s Day-themed packaging are always a great pick, but we also have some general makeup options any girl is sure to adore.
Holika Holika’s Heart Crush Lipstick comes in a variety of shades in melting, velvet, and matte finishes, making it a versatile option you can match to anyone’s personal style. The heart-shaped packaging and product itself makes it a perfect pick for Valentine’s Day.
Speaking of hearts, Sun Smile’s Silicone Heart Puff is an adorable addition to a Valentine’s Day makeup bundle. The silicone glides smoothly and closely against the skin, easily applying and blending any kind of cream of liquid makeup such as foundations, blushes, or contour products.
Charlotte Tilbury’s Instant Look Of Love In A Palette includes three shades for the eyes as well as a bronzer, highlighter, face powder, and blush. These shades easily flatter any skin tone and apply smoothly to create a genuine glowing finish. Plus, no girl can say no to Charlotte Tilbury.
The Benefit Cosmetics Lovetint Cheek & Lip Stain leaves lips with a lovely layer of long-lasting luscious red. This stain can also be blended into the cheeks for a natural-looking matching flush. Stains are all the rage right now, and another plus? This formula won’t smudge or budge as the color lasts for hours without drying out the skin.
Rather than a cliché bouquet of roses, Milani’s Rose Powder Blush will show her that every-lasting love roses symbolize while also giving her a buildable, fine-milled powder seamlessly blends for many multidimensional looks. This blush features richly pigmented matte and shimmer shades that contour and highlight all skin tones with a soft, natural-finish.
Here are some other Valentine’s Day-themed makeup you may want to check out:
- Winky Lux Steal My Heart Lipstick Pill
- J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
- Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lipstick
- Tweezerman Rose Gold Classic Lash Curler
- Charlotte Tilbury Tinted Love Lip & Cheek Tint (Look Of Love Collection)
- MAC Love Me Lipstick
- Winky Lux Smitten Eyeshadow Palette
- Sunkissed Brush Love Set
- Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush
- It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You Anti-Aging Face Palette
- Glamnetic Venus Magnetic Lashes
- Lime Crime Venus XL Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
- Pacifica Cheeky Cherry Cheek Stain
- BECCA Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Duo Love’s Radiance Collection
- Revlon Love is On Super Lustrous Lipstick
- Flower Beauty Flower Pots Powder Blush
- Christian Dior Rouge Dior Ultra Care Flower Oil Radiant Lipstick
- Baseblue Flower Eyeshadow And Blush Palette
- Physicians Formula Rose All Day Rose Kiss All Day Glossy Lip Color
- e.l.f. Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette – Rose Water
- BY TERRY Baume De Rose Lip Care Liquid Lip Balm
- Physicians Formula Rose All Play Eyeshadow Bouquet
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Pink Lipcolour
- Benefit Cosmetics Tickle Golden Pink Highlighter
- High End Beauty Oval Contour Face Brushes Set Pink
Or, if unique makeup isn’t her style, here are some traditional options that will still work for everyone:
- Stila Eyeshadow Compact – Kitten
- J.Cat Beauty Vanity Goddess Chromatic Pigment
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- Fancii Aura Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror With 3 Light Settings
- The Original Makeup Eraser
- The Balm Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Perfumes are a classic option when it comes to Valentine’s Day gifts. There are loads of different fragrances out there, from candy-sweet and linen-fresh to smokey, musky, rich, and warm. You can get her a fresh bottle of her favorite fragrance, or venture into something new.
If you’re not sure which fragrance to pick, these are tried and true best-sellers and popular scents she’s sure to love:
Carolina Herrera’s Good Girl Eau de Parfum is one of the most popular perfumes on the market today. You can watch our review here, but this is an intense, feminine fragrance that is sensual and mysterious with its warm floral and oriental accords. After opening with the overwhelming scent of almond (as well as coffee, bergamot, and lemon), this perfume continues with a breathtaking dance in the heart of tuberose and jasmine sambac (plus orange blossom, iris root, and Bulgarian rose). The base combines notes of tonka bean and cocoa (as well as vanilla, praline, sandalwood, musk, amber, cashmere wood, cinnamon, and cedar) for a sweet, warm, and alluring aroma. This premium composition’s sophistication and haute couture elegance is both multidimensional and deep.
Another scent we’ve reviewed, Yves Saint Laurent’s Black Opium Eau de Parfum is seductively intoxicating with notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla that recline into the softness of white flowers for a modern, young, addictive fragrance. This warm, spicy, and sweet gourmand fragrance is edgy and daring.
Thierry Mugler’s Angel Eau de Parfum is a great option for the eco-conscious girl as it’s a refillable perfume. This oriental and gourmand scent opens with citrusy bergamot followed by a heart of rich red berries and a dry-down to sweet vanilla and patchouli. Overall, it exudes delicious and celestial sensuality. You can learn more about it here as well.
Finally, Byredo’s Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum (which again, we have a more in-depth review here) is woody and aromatic, designed as an ode to the nomadic Romani culture. It first opens with bergamot, juniper berries, lemon, and pepper, followed by incense, orris, and pine needles in the heart. The base notes of amber, sandalwood, and vanilla give this composition its distinctly warm and woody scent like a night in the forest spent staring at the stars.
For more classic perfumes, try one of these:
- TOM FORD Private Blend Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum
- Burberry My Burberry Eau de Parfum
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum
- Byredo Black Saffron Eau De Parfum
- Ralph Lauren Woman Eau de Parfum
- Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Eau de Toilette Spray
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de Parfum
Or, if popular scents aren’t her “thing,” you can go with one of these unique or Valentine’s Day-themed options:
- Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray
- Victoria’s Secret Tease Heartbreaker Eau De Parfum
- Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette
- Nina Ricci L’air Du Temps Eau De Parfum Spray
- Anna Sui Sky Eau De Toilette
- Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette
- Philosophy Falling In Love Eau De Toilette Spray
- Rituals The Ritual Of Holi Sugar Love Sparkling Body Mist
- Ilana Jivago Rose Gold By Ilana Jivago
If diamonds are a girl’s best friend, these perfumes to double duty:
- Lancome La Nuit Tresor A La Folie Eau de Parfum
- Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
- DOLCE & GABBANA The One Eau de Parfum
- Bvlgari Omnia Pink Sapphire Eau De Toilette
Instead of a bouquet, get her favorite flowers as a long-lasting floral fragrance:
- Givenchy L’interdit Eau De Parfum Rouge
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum
- Christian Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau de Parfum
- Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Eau De Cologne
- Byredo La Tulipe Eau De Parfum
- Byredo Rose Of No Man’s Land Eau De Parfum
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette
- Coach Floral Eau de Parfum
- Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum
- Maison Margiela Replica Flower Market Eau De Toilette Spray
- Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L’original Eau De Parfum Spray
And finally, if nothing else seems just right, get her a fragrance set instead:
- Cuba Heartbreaker Eau De Parfum – 4 Piece Gift Set
- Ariana Grande Ari Cloud By Ariana Grande Set
- Lancome 5 Pcs Set For Women
- Bvlgari The Women’s Gift Collection 4 Piece Set
- Calvin Klein Deluxe Travel Collection: 5 Piece Mini Gift Set For Women
- Gucci Bloom Nettare Di Fiori Coffret
- Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Coffret
- Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Gift Set
- Aquolina Pink Sugar – 2pc Gift Set
Having a good hair day can easily turn around any mood. Put a smile on her face with her favorite shampoo and conditioner set, a new haircare treatment she needs, or a styling tool like a dryer, flat iron, or curling wand to help her create and set her locks just right.
Love Beauty and Planet’s Murumuru Butter and Rose Blooming Color Conditioner minimizes tangles while keeping color-treated hair vibrant and nourished. Rose Petals ethically-sourced from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria give juicy freshness to this fast-rinse conditioner’s formula.
A must-have in every girl’s haircare arsenal is a good dry shampoo for those busy days when there’s no time for a wash. Batiste’s Fruity & Cheeky Cherry Dry Shampoo targets excess oil and grease at the roots to revitalize dull and lifeless hair. It instantly adds a fresh, clean feeling while creating body and texture. This dry shampoo also locks in the subtle, fruity scents of wild berries, kiwi, and rose without being overpowering.
Evo’s Love Touch Shine Spray makes locks lusciously glow with smoothing, glossy shine while sealing the cuticle to improve hair’s humidity resistance and hydration-holding ability. Perfect for any hair type (but especially coarse and thick locks), this featherlight styling spray also protects to help styled ‘dos last longer.
If your lady loves curling her locks, you need to check out T3’s Convertible Base. Infinite styling possibilities start here with this styler’s interchangeable design that can be customized by adding individual T3 styling barrels. There is the traditional Undone Waves 1” Straight Barrel for shiny, long-lasting, undone mermaid waves and the Loose Waves 1.5” Straight Barrel for full-body, glamourous, soft and loose waves, and volume with bend; the unique Tousled Waves 1.25”-0.75” Tapered Barrel for relaxed, tousled, textured waves and the Cascading Waves Convertible Barrel for shiny, long-lasting, beautiful, cascading waves; or the multi-clipped Voluminous Curls Convertible Barrel for bouncy, voluminous bombshell curls.
For some other themed options, check out:
- Conair Frizz Defense Ionic Styling Hair Dryer
- Oribe Serene Scalp Thickening Treatment Spray
- Oribe Serene Scalp Exfoliating Scrub
- Insert Name Here Waver Insert Waves Here
- Tangle Teezer The Wet Detangling Hair Brush
- Wet Brush Go Green Coconut Oil Infused Brush
- Insert Name Here Dryer Brush – Insert Blowout Here
- Chi Lava Ceramic Hairstyling Iron
- R+Co On A Cloud Baobab Oil Repair Masque
- Conair The Knot Dr. – Pro Brite Wet & Dry Detangler
- Davines Love Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo
- Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Curling Iron
- Innersense Hair Love Prep Spray
- Chi Rose Hip Oil Color Nurture Protecting Conditioner
- Bumble and bumble Bb. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay
- R+Co Neon Lights Dry Oil Spray
If themed haircare isn’t her style, here are some popular options she can’t help but love:
Olaplex’ No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner have blown up in the haircare world, and for good reason. Not only does this duo work for every hair type, but they repair and maintain the bonds within the hair, reduce breakage and strengthen strands, and eliminate frizz and flyaways while adding shine. You can learn more about this duo here, or check out all of our Olaplex-related blog reviews.
K18’s Professional Molecular Repair Hair Mask is a leave-in treatment that keeps locks strong and damage-free before any chemical treatment, hair coloring, or heat styling. This lightweight mask works with any hair type to restore strength and elasticity to preexisting damage without washing away. It uses the K18Peptide to penetrate each strand and repair broken polypeptide (keratin) chains for softer, smoother, bouncier manes.
Especially if you lady likes to straighten her hair, Color Wow’s Dream Coat Supernatural Spray is a must. It’s activated during heat-styling, whether that’s with a flat iron or hair dryer, and locks down the hair’s cuticle to maintain its hydration, smooth it out, and prevent frizz without weighing down the ‘do. It leaves locks looking soft, silky, sleek, and glossy. You can find more info in this blog review as well.
Here is some other must-have, best-selling, and highly-rated haircare:
- Kenra Professional Platinum Finishing Spray 26
- Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment
- Oribe Gold Lust – Nourishing Hair Oil
- Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Spray
- R+Co Rockaway – Salt Spray
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
- Sexy Hair Smooth Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal Anti-Frizz & Shine
- Sexy Hair Style Sexy Hair Play Dirty Dry Wax Spray
More than ever before, beauty lovers are focusing on their skincare over makeup, haircare, or other self-care treatments. There has been a shift to more in-depth analyses of ingredients, formulations, what to look for, and what to avoid.
Givenchy’s Rose Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm imparts lasting moisture and fresh color. With rose oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, pink pepper, and shea butter, this couture balm melts into the skin and boosts hydration for up to 24 hours as it nourishes, smooths, and plumps for a healthy glow. The marbled shades also come in a soft beige-pink genuine leather case that exudes luxury.
Don’t be fooled; this is not hand or body soap, but the Dr. Botanicals La Rose Francaise Facial Cleansing Bar. This vegan cleansing and exfoliation bar buffs away dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, smooth complexion. Moisture-loving glycerin also hydrates the skin as the scent of juicy strawberries uplift and energize the senses.
For those with normal to oily skin, Tatcha’s The Water Cream creates soft, hydrated, and balanced skin without any stickiness or greasiness. This oil-free moisturizer is packed with pure, powerful Japanese botanicals to refine the skin’s texture, Japanese Wild Rose to visibly tighten the pores and smooths the skin, Japanese Leopard Lily to encourage natural skin turnover and control excess oil, 23-karat gold for a subtle shine-free glow, and finally Hadasei-3, which is a trio of antioxidant-rich Japanese superfoods that create healthier-looking complexions. For Valentine’s Day, this version of The Water Cream also comes in limited-edition packaging.
For another bouquet stand-in, Kocostar’s Rose Flower Slice Sheet Mask features 12 petal-shaped patches for application on areas of dry, dull skin all over the face and body. The western rose flower extract provides a pleasant aroma and nourishing moisturize, and plant extracts soothe the skin and minimize pores. You can get these sheets in packs of one, three, or six as well to make sure she’s always covered when she needs extra hydration.
Sisley Paris’ Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream intensely hydrates even the most sensitive skin with as it transforms into micro water droplets to saturate every cell with energy-awakening moisture. Featuring a generous blend of alkekengi calyx, Padina Pavonica, black rose, and alpine rose extracts—as well as May rosewater, shea oil, and camellia oil—this lightweight cream leaves the skin soft, comfortable, resilient, and bright for a more youthful, beautiful, and fresh complexion.
For more Valentine’s-themed ideas, peek at:
- SUNDAY RILEY Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Rosebud lip balms
- Winky Lux Petal Cleanser Gentle Daily Facial Cleanser With Glycerin Petals
- Dr. Brandt Limited Edition Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
- AHAVA The Power Of Love Apple Of My Eye Set
- Patchology Serve Chilled: Eye Gel Trial Kit
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask
- Jurlique Rose Love Balm Limited Edition
- BECCA Skin Love Glow Elixir
- Pacifica Sea And C Love Vitamin Serum
- TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch
- Valmont Notes Of Love Hydra3 Set
- Mama Mio Bloomin Lovely Set
- Nuxe Honey Lover Set
- La Florelle Provence Rose Foam Cleanser
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
- Melvita Damask Rose Floral Water
- Milani Rose Butter Lip Mask
- Burt’s Bees Calming Toner – Witch Hazel And Rose
- Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur Cleansing Micellar Water w/ Rose Extract
- Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator
- Jurlique Moisture Plus Rare Rose Cream
- Givenchy Rose Perfecto Liquid Lip Balm
- Belle Nubian Pink Clay Mask
- Hempz Travel Size Pink Pomelo & Himalayan Sea Salt Herbal Body Moisturizer
- L’Occitane Pink Flowers Hand Cream Collection
If your Valentine is a skincare traditionalist, you can also try:
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
- CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
- Tatcha The Rice Wash
- Shiseido Clarifying Cleansing Foam
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
- SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- SUNDAY RILEY A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH Lash Enhancing Serum
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum
- SkinCeuticals Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier (H.A.)
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence Serum
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence) or Facial Treatment Essence Limited Edition
- SK-II Pitera First Experience Kit
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- Clarins Double Serum
- EltaMD Skin Recovery Toner
- Valoie Hydro-Honey Serum Moisturizer
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Triple-Action Balm
- Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid
- Oliveda Cell Active Face Oil Serum
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Hydrating Mist
- Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-oxidant Intense Serum
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
- La Mer Creme De La Mer
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream
Lips and Eyes
- EltaMD UV Daily SPF 40 Tinted Moisturizing Facial Sunscreen
- Cle De Peau UV Protection Cream SPF 50 PA+++
Nothing says “I care about you” like a self-care bundle of spa day supplies. Show her all the love you have with a care package to help keep her not only looking her best but feeling her best to boot.
Start her spa day with Creed’s Love In White Soap. This hand-milled soap richly lathers and rinses easily away, leaving the skin clean and pleasantly fragrant. The Love in White scent is floral, crisp, and green with top notes of Italian orange zest and a heart of Bulgarian rose, French daffodils, Florentine iris, magnolia, and Tonkin rice. The base of ambergris, sandalwood, and vanilla add a musky depth and sweetness to this fragrance.
Add Bodycology’s Sweet Love Body Wash & Bubble Bath to indulge her with the delicate fragrance of whipped cream and sweet rose. This body wash and bubble bath is enriched with shea butter and vitamin E to gently cleanse the skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated.
Help keep her skin soft and hydrated with Jo Malone London’s Tuberose Angelica Body Crème, which is a luxuriously rich, delicately-scented body cream. With jojoba seed, cocoa seed, sweet almond oils, this formula hydrates, nourishes, and protects the skin. The sensual and intoxicating fragrance features the white floral, green, and spicy scent of Tuberose Angelica as well as warm amberwood.
L’Occitane’s Rose Hand Cream is also enriched with nourishing shea butter and melts into the hands to moisturize and protect the skin. This lightweight cream leaves the skin soft and delicately perfumed with the green and floral notes of the Rosa Centifolia from Provence.
Finally, the ThisWorks Love Sleep Pillow Spray will help her fall into a deep sleep with its aromatherapeutic blend of ylang ylang and patchouli. Also, through a clinical fMRI study and user studies, this spray has been proven to activate areas of the brain associated with pleasure and relaxation and encourage better intimacy.
Here are some other great Valentine’s spa day ideas:
- Roger & Gallet Rose Perfumed Soap Coffret
- Bodycology Sweet Love Body Cream
- Aveda Cherry Almond Body Scrub
- Payot Gommage Douceur Framboise Exfoliating Gel In Oil
- Jo Malone London Red Roses Body & Hand Lotion
- Philosophy Unconditional Love Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
- Calm Me Rose + Spruce Candle
- Institut Karite Shea Hand Cream So In Love – Rose
- Pink Sugar Glossy Shower Gel
- Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion
- Nesti Dante Le Rose Soap Collection
- Jurlique Rose Hand Cream
- Byredo Rose Hand Lotion
- L’Occitane Rose Body Lotion
- Aesop A Rose By Any Other Name Body Cleanser
- Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
And of course, we have some other amazing options to make a spa day a perfect present:
- Ecotools Bristle Bath Brush
- Cariloha Bamboo Bath Towel Set
- Thymes Aromatic Candle
- Spa Savvy Anti-stress Therapy Eye Pillow With Lavender Clay Beads
- KOA+ROY Wellness Cube
- Silk pillowcases, eye masks, and pillow sprays
- SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Ecotools Eco Roller Rose Quartz Mini
- Dr. Botanicals Wild Himalayan Fruit Body Scrub with Natural Himalayan Salts
- Thymes Bubble Bath
- Cuccio Sweet Almond Pro Cuticle Revitalizing Oil
- Patchology Beauty Sleep Mask
- Elemis Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial Hydrating Sleep Mask
- Oliveda The Meditation – Olive Leaf Tea
Yes, eCosmetics now has clothes! This is a new venture for us, so it’s still scaling up, but you can check out what women’s clothing we currently offer, which includes popular brands such as Calvin Klein, Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Sanctuary, Ralph Lauren, and Michael Kors.
GIFTS FOR HIM
If you’re looking for ideas to surprise your boyfriend, husband, dad, brother, or bestie, we’ve got you covered! No matter if your guy is a fragrance fanatic and personal grooming guru or he’s gotten into skincare and stylish shaving, you can mix and match to get him a gift he’ll love year after year.
Colognes are a classic gift your significant other will adore almost as much as you. There are a lot of brand and scent options out there for men, but if he doesn’t already have a signature scent as an everyday go-to, we have some of the most popular masculine fragrances on the market today.
Christian Dior’s Sauvage Eau de Parfum is an earthy, woody fragrance inspired by the desert at dusk—cooling as lavish rays of the setting sun burn through the sky. Fresh, zesty, and slightly spicy bergamot melds with sweet, smoky notes of veiling vanilla absolute, enticing amber, and sensual nutmeg to create a perfume that is fresh and warm, promoting a peaceful balance that radiates with calm confidence.
Like walking along a windy beach, Jo Malone London’s Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne blends a top note of ambrette seeds, a heart of fresh and crisp sea salt, and a base of woody and earthy sage. It evokes images of waves breaking, fresh air speckled with sea spray, and the mineral scent of rugged cliffs to create a lively and sophisticated scent.
Versace’s Eros Eau de Toilette is a fragrance specially designed for passionate and confident men. Top notes of Italian lemon, mandarin, mint oil, and candied apple create a sensual perfume, while an infusion of patchouli, sage, vanilla, and sandalwood adds a spicy, masculine tone. This bold fragrance is elegantly presented in a turquoise and gold bottle with a depiction of the Greek God of Love.
The rich, fruity aroma of Creed’s Aventus Fragrance combines citrus and woody notes for a harmony that inspires a life always looking forward. This unpredictable perfume opens with the echoing juicy and crisp notes of bergamot, blackcurrant leaves, apple, and pineapple. Increasing in warmth, the composition is amplified in the heart with pink berries, birch, patchouli, and jasmine, down to musk, oakmoss, ambergris, and vanilla in the base for a comprehensive impression of confidence and sophisticated energy.
If these don’t seem to suit his style, check out these other popular scents:
- 4711 Original Eau De Cologne
- Byredo Super Cedar Eau De Parfum
- Byredo Bibliotheque Eau De Parfum
- Coach Blue Eau De Toilette Natural Spray
- Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Parfum
- Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Eau De Toilette
- Hermes Terre D’Hermes Parfum
- Hermes Terre D’Hermes Eau de Toilette
- Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club Eau De Toilette Spray
- Burberry Brit For Him Eau de Toilette
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray
- Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense
- TOM FORD Private Blend Oud Wood Eau de Parfum
- TOM FORD Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum
- Paco Rabanne One Million Parfum Eau De Parfum
- Versace Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette
- Bvlgari Blv Eau De Toilette
- Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue Parfum
- Ralph Lauren Ralph’s Club Eau De Parfum Spray
- Diptyque Tam Dao Eau De Toilette
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Eau de Toilette Pour Homme
- DOLCE & GABBANA The One For Men Eau de Parfum
- DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
- Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l’Homme Eau de Toilette
- Jo Malone London Velvet Rose & Oud Eau De Cologne Intense
- Tommy Bahama Eau De Cologne
- Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau de Toilette
- Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau De Parfum Spray
- Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum
- Top Gun Chevron 3 Pcs Set For Men
- Tequila Noir Pour Homme 4 Pcs Set
FACE AND BODY
Skincare is just as important for men as it is for ladies, but many of them don’t take the time to find products that are best for them. Get them started on their skincare journey with products designed for men and their skin’s needs.
SK-II’s Men Facial Treatment Essence takes the original Facial Treatment Essence and specially formulates it for men’s skin needs. This anti-aging, hydrating essence creates crystal-clear skin by minimizing dark spots and wrinkles, refining the skin’s texture, and firming the face. Over 90% of this essence is formulated with PITERA, an SK-II exclusive ingredient that contains more than 50 micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and organic acids. Skin feels more supple after the first use and is completely transformed in 28 days, with even better anti-aging effects over several years of use. You can also get this facial treatment in the Street Art Limited Edition Design or the Facial Treatment Essence X Andy Warhol design.
Comfort his post-shave skin with Shiseido Men’s Hydrating Lotion, which minimizes razor burns and combats redness and roughness. This water-fresh lotion not only helps keep the skin hydrating, but it also fights against environmental stress for a smooth, supple, and healthy complexion.
Help his signature scent last even long by pairing it with a matching deodorant. Yves Saint Laurent’s Y Deodorant Stick features notes of bergamot, sage, and ginger for sharp and juicy freshness, as well as a soft base of balsam fir, cedarwood, and marine ambergris. It creates a citrusy, woody, and earthy aroma that exudes refined and chic masculinity.
Christian Dior’s Fahrenheit Shower Gel is a luxurious, lightly perfumed body cleanser that gently washes away impurities without drying out the skin. It instantly pampers and invigorates the body with the scent of Sicilian mandarin, violet, and burnt, smoky Russian leather while leaving the skin feeling fresh, smooth, and comfortable.
Sunscreen is the most important step in any skincare routine, and guys are no exception. Clinique For Men’s Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Moisturizer protects skin from the sun’s UV rays while also giving it a boost of hydration. This lightweight moisturizer will also leave the skin feeling smooth while improving its’ condition over time.
If these don’t seem quite right or don’t fit his skin type, here are some ideas that work well for any guy:
- Shiseido Men Face Cleanser
- SK-II Men Moisturizing Cleanser
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye
- Baxter Of California Herbal Mint Toner
- MetroMan Travel Perfect USB Facial Brush
- Apivita Moisturizing Gel-Cream
- Christian Dior Homme Dermo System Repairing Moisturizing Emulsion
- Calvin Klein Obsession For Men Deodorant Stick
- Molton Brown Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
- Molton Brown Re-charge Black Pepper Body Lotion
- Happy Nuts Comfort Cream
- Baxter Of California Exfoliating Body Bar
- Floris London Cefiro Moisturising Bath & Shower Gel
From shampoos and conditioners made for men to style-setting pomades and gels, if you guy goes gaga for haircare, you have to take a peek here.
A perfect pick for guys just getting into styling their own hair is American Crew’s Forming Cream, which will soften and hydrate his locks for firm yet moveable hold and a thicker, fuller appearance. This is a light styling cream that works with all hair types and washes away with ease while shampooing.
Guys don’t always “get” why using conditioners or keeping their hair hydrated is important. That’s why Oribe’s Cleansing Creme For Moisture & Control gently removes buildup, dirt, and impurities from the scalp without stripping away natural oils. It also defends against oxidative stress, photo-aging, and the deterioration of natural keratin. With the refreshing scent of mint and moisturizing power of coconut oil, this frizz-reducing and balance-improving shampoo leaves locks soft, smooth, and tangle-free to boot.
Or check out these other cleaning, grooming, and styling solutions:
- Aveda Men Pure-Formance Grooming Clay
- Aveda Invati Men Exfoliating Shampoo
- Layrite Original Pomade
- Sexy Hair Style Sexy Hair Blow It Up Volumizing Gel Foam
- Sexy Hair Polished Up Pomade
- Bass Classic Men’s Club Brush
- American Crew Grooming Cream
- American Crew 3-In-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash
- L3VEL3 Styling Powder
- Unite Go247 – Real Men Mint Thickening Shampoo
- Unite Real Men Conditioner
- V76 By Vaughn Hydrating Conditioner
- V76 By Vaughn V Rated Natural Wax
- Keratin Complex Infusion Keratin Replenisher
- Oribe Airstyle Flexible Finish Cream
- Uppercut Deluxe Ct9 Styling Comb
- It’s A 10 Potion 10 Miracle Styling Potion
- Reuzel Clay Matte Pomade
If your guy has a gorgeous beard, marvelous mustache, or he wants to start taking better care of his facial hair, there are plenty of gift ideas you can snag to satiate.
Help control and shape his ‘stache with the Copper Johns Beard Company Strong Hold Mustache Wax. This all-natural formula creates a strong hold that lasts hours, and the metal containers travel easily in a gym bag or pocket for on-the-go styling or touch-ups. Beeswax, pine rosin, and sea minerals help give the hair hold as shea butter, jojoba oil, and cocoa butter keep it soft and hydrated.
Ziziner’s Beard Oil soothes dry, itchy skin and stimulates age-fighting collagen. Vitamins A, B, C, and E work together to hydrate the skin and minimize signs of aging without clogging the pores or congesting the skin. This unscented oil also helps fight razor bumps and burns by protecting the skin and boosting cell turnover.
If these won’t do for your guy’s grooming, here are some other options to check out:
- Isle of Men Wild Boar Bristle Brush Isle Of Men
- Bass Beard And Mustache Brush
- Copper Johns Beard Company Beard Butter
- Billy Jealousy Original Gangster Beard Oil
- Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave
- Yantra The Bomb Hydrating Beard And Cuticle Balm
- Anthony Conditioning Beard Wash
- TIGI Bed Head For Men Fuel Around Beard Oil
- Ziziner Beard Cream
Of course, you can always grab him a set of his favorite scent, a go-to brand, or something new he can take with him while traveling or venturing into a new personal care category.
- 18.21 Man Made Spiced Vanilla Sampler
- 18.21 Man Made Book Of Good Grooming Gift Set Volume 5
- The Art of Shaving Sandalwood 6 Pcs Travel Set
- Reuzel Reuzel Groom And Grow Kit
- Apivita That’s My Man Face & Body Treatment Set
- Biotherm Aquafitness Refresh & Revitalize Set
- Clarinsmen Energizing Essentials Set
- Anthony 3-Pc. Body Basics Set
- Original Penguin Iconic Blend Gift Set
- La Muse History Gift Set
- Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh Gift Set
If your Valentine likes to rock a ‘stache, beard, or a clean-shaven face, a new trimmer, clipper, or shaving solution can be the perfect present. There are many options to pick from, but some of our favorites include:
- The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream
- The Art of Shaving Unscented Starter Kit
- Apivita After Shave Balm
- Hermes Terre D’hermes After Shave Balm
- BaBylissPRO FOILFX01 Cordless Metal Single Foil
- BaBylissPRO ROSEFX Clipper FX870RG
- Calvin Klein Eternity For Men After Shave
- Bvlgari Pour Homme After Shave Balm
- Christian Dior Sauvage After-Shave Lotion
- Lab Series Lab Series Grooming Electric Shave Solution
- Floris London No. 89 Shaving Soap Bowl
- SoftSheen-Carson Magic Shaving Powder – Extra Strength
- WAHL Professional 5 Star Senior Cordless Clipper
Yes, eCosmetics is now selling clothing! While it’s still a new venture with more items and brands being added every day, you can check out our men’s clothing options we have available today, which includes brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
KIDS, TEENS, AND THE YOUNG AT HEART
While Valentine’s Day is traditionally all about our significant others, it’s always nice to get something extra special for the little ones in our lives to celebrate the holiday of love. Luckily, there are also a lot of gift ideas and options for every age.
If you want to look at all the kid-friendly options we offer, looking at some fun brands is a great place to start.
For younger children, check out The Smurfs, DreamWorks, Disney, Fairy Tales, Hannah Montana, Marmol & Son, Mattel, Marvel, and Nickelodeon. For slightly older kids, try One Direction, Warner Bros, Lip Smacker, DC Comics, or Blossom Beauty.
Kids and teens getting into skincare should try Burt’s Bees, Facetory, and CeraVe. Some other great brands include Amika for fun haircare, Bath and Body Works, essie for nail art, and Demeter for scents that resemble anything you can think of.
If your kid is getting into makeup for the first time, it can be a little daunting. Luckily, these fun options are perfect for anyone just getting started, or those who already have some practice.
beautyblender’s adorable Signature Blend Essentials Set comes with two beauty blenders (in the original hot pink color and neutral Tiramisu) as well as a silicone cleaning scrub mat, Solid Scented Blender Cleanser, and a Beautyblender sponge stand, to keep it off the counter and away from harmful bacteria. The cleansing bar helps to clean the sponge and infuses it with a soothing lavender fragrance as well.
These little palettes are sure to spark creativity in any little artist. Shaped like a paint palette, the Bob Ross Happy Little Eyeshadow Palette and Happy Little Lip Palette feature six shades perfect for creating bold looks, or adding subtle details. The shadows include landscape-like shades such as Touch of Midnight Black, Sap Green, Meadow Stream, Titanium White, Autumn Glory, and Yellow Ochre. The lip colors include sun-like shades such as Firecracker, Yellow Orche, Like a Whisper, Touch of Van Dyke Brown, Beat the Devil Out of It, and Splashes of Autumn.
Make creating makeup looks easier than ever with these mini matte eyeshadow palettes. Each of the L.A. Colors 5 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palettes feature five hues that work well as individual shades and coordinate together in endless possibilities. The shadows are silky soft and blendable with a smooth application.
Combine the best things little makeup lovers can’t get enough of: unicorns and sparkles. The Too Faced Unicorn Horn Mystical Effects Highlighting Stick create an exceptional glow worthy of the most mysterious fantasy worlds. Featuring a smooth, creamy formula and light-trapping particles, this buildable highlighter creates luminous dimension with a lasting pearlescent finish. It’s also enhanced with Too Faced’s unique scent, making it a pleasure for the senses that enhances any fairy tale mood.
It can be a challenge to get kids to take proper care of their hair, but with a little love and some fun supplies, they’re sure to take on the tangles.
- Conair Kids’ Heart-shaped Detangle Brush
- Wet Brush Original Detangler – Happy Hair
- Wet Brush The Plush Detangling Brush
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler On-the-go Detangling Hair Brush
- Scunci Girl Brush And Comb Set
- OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner
- Just For Me shampoo and conditioner
Kids love ways to express themselves, and what better way to let them show off their creativity with fun hair colors? These temporary dyes will help them show off their personalities in a unique new way without making any permanent changes to their appearance.
- Arctic Fox Semi-permanent Hair Color
- Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Semi-Permanent Hair Color Tint
- Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Semi-permanent Hair Color Full Coverage
If temporary color is a bit too much, a cute, fun, or eccentric hair accessory can still make their day.
- Goody Heart Bow Barrettes
- Goody Girls Flower Snap Rainbow Clips
- Goody Girls Sassy Self Hinge Hair Barrettes
- Goody Hello Kitty – Kitty Ears Headband
- invisibobble Kids Magic Rainbow
- Scunci Rhinestone Studded Bobby Pins
- Scunci Faux Fur Pompoms Headband
While we traditionally think of perfumes, EDTs, and body sprays as mature gifts for adults alone, there are fragrances available designed for children, too. They’ll feel so grown up whenever they apply their own personal scent.
Here are a few selections perfect for any little one:
- Tous Kids Girl Eau De Toilette Spray
- Tous Kids Boy Eau De Toilette Spray
- DreamWorks Trolls – 2 Piece Gift Set
- The Smurfs Blue Style Vanity Eau De Toilette
- Air-Val International Shimmer And Shine Cologne Body Spray
- Jojo Siwa Be You Eau De Parfum
FOR YOU AND THEM
Last but not least, we found a couple of options that are ideal for any Valentine, no matter their age or gender. While you may get one of these for a little one, these can also easily go to another loved one to add an extra fun touch to your gift this year.
- Dr Teal’s Kids Hypoallergenic Sleep Lotion With Melatonin & Essential Oils
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners
- Diamond Cosmetics Pastel Block
- Diamond Cosmetics Glitter File
- Scunci Real Style Assorted Sizes Pearl Bobby Pins
- Scunci Real Style Barrette With Stones
- OPI Hello Kitty Nail Lacquer Collection
- Inked By Dani temporary tattoos and nail art
- Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion and Glossy Shower Gel
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails – Nail Polish and Insta-Dri Nail Color
- Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
For questions, concerns, or article ideas, feel free to reach out to our eCosmetics Beauty Editor directly at [email protected]